Re: WUHU three alerts and a request if I may ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Robert,

      As Larry mentioned, the checkboxes for pressure rising, falling,
      storm alert are status only. The data comes from the console.

      Whether or not you have an action enabled, it has no effect on the
      status in the main screen.

      As far as the units in the alarm/alerts go, select the unit you want
      to use for each of the variables by clicking the radio button.

      For example, if wind speed has MPH and KPH, and you want to work with
      MPH, click the radio button in front of MPH.

      You can change the units used by each variable.

      The values entered for the alarm use the units you have specified.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shanghai_bob_dog"
      <shanghai_bob_dog@...> wrote:

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Myers"
      > <hometownnerd@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Those are indicators only, they show what the weather is doing,
      the
      > program
      > > actually changes them on the fly to let you know about those
      items.
      > So if
      > > the pressure is rising, according to the software, the Pressure
      Rising