Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
      Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

      You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
      the printer does not actually exist.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"
      <dburskewk@...> wrote:

      > I do not have a printer..

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Define a default printer.
      > >
      > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
      > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
      > > says the following errors
      > > >
      > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
      > > >
      > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
      119

      > > > Component: DLLs
      > > > File Group: Program DLLs
      > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
      > > >
      > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
      > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
      > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
      > > >
      > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
      please
      > > do so
      > > > now.
      > > >
      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
      > if
      > > you
      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > ---
      > > >
      > > > Software Download:
      > > >
      > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • RS Moreland
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
        I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
        to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
        startup of the computer
        Baffling

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
          WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

          It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
          install applications in to Windows.

          If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
          coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
          via the Startup folder.

          Try running an update on your AV software.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"