Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
      Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
      Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
      worked fine.

      Brian
      XD2005

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
        Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

        You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
        the printer does not actually exist.

        <dburskewk@...> wrote:

        > I do not have a printer..

        > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Define a default printer.
        > >
        > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
        > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
        > > says the following errors
        > > >
        > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
        > > >
        > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
        119

        > > > Component: DLLs
        > > > File Group: Program DLLs
        > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
        > > >
        > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
        > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
        > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
        > > >
        > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
        please
        > > do so
        > > > now.
        > > >
        > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
        > if
        > > you
        > > > are uploading to CWOP.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks.
        > > >
        > > > ---
        > > >
        > > > Software Download:
        > > >
        > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • RS Moreland
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
          I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
          to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
          startup of the computer
          Baffling

          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
            WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

            It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
            install applications in to Windows.

            If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
            coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
            via the Startup folder.

            Try running an update on your AV software.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"