Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • dburskewk
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
      I do not have a printer..

      > Define a default printer.
      >
      > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
      > <dburskewk@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
      > says the following errors
      > >
      > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
      > >
      > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
      > >
      > > Component: DLLs
      > > File Group: Program DLLs
      > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
      > >
      > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
      > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
      > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
      > >
      > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
      > do so
      > > now.
      > >
      > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
      if
      > you
      > > are uploading to CWOP.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > ---
      > >
      > > Software Download:

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Brian
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
        Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
        Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
        worked fine.

        Brian
        XD2005

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
          Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

          You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
          the printer does not actually exist.

          <dburskewk@...> wrote:

          > I do not have a printer..

          > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Define a default printer.
          > >
          > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
          > >

          > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
          > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
          > > says the following errors
          > > >
          > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
          > > >
          > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
          119

          > > > Component: DLLs
          > > > File Group: Program DLLs
          > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
          > > >
          > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
          > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
          > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
          > > >
          > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
          please
          > > do so
          > > > now.
          > > >
          > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
          > if
          > > you
          > > > are uploading to CWOP.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks.
          > > >
          > > > ---
          > > >
          > > > Software Download:
          > > >
          > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • RS Moreland
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
            I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
            to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
            startup of the computer
            Baffling

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
              WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

              It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
              install applications in to Windows.

              If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
              coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
              via the Startup folder.

              Try running an update on your AV software.

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"