Re: [wuhu_software_group] Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • Newton Weather
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
      I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

      #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

      #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                      Component: DLLs
                      File Group: Program DLLs
                      File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

      This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

      wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please do so
      now.

      There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if you
      are uploading to CWOP.

      Thanks.

      ---

      Software Download:

      http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
        Define a default printer.

        This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
        <dburskewk@...> wrote:

        > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
        says the following errors

        > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
        >
        > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
        >
        > Component: DLLs
        > File Group: Program DLLs
        > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
        >
        > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
        SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
        Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

        > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
        >
        > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
        do so
        > now.
        >
        > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
        you
        > are uploading to CWOP.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > ---
        >
        > Software Download:

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • dburskewk
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
          I do not have a printer..

          > Define a default printer.
          >
          > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
          > <dburskewk@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
          > says the following errors
          > >
          > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
          > >
          > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
          > >
          > > Component: DLLs
          > > File Group: Program DLLs
          > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
          > >
          > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
          > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
          > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
          > >
          > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
          > >
          > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
          > do so
          > > now.
          > >
          > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
          if
          > you
          > > are uploading to CWOP.
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > ---
          > >
          > > Software Download:

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
            Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
            Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
            worked fine.

            Brian
            XD2005

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
              Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

              You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
              the printer does not actually exist.

              <dburskewk@...> wrote:

              > I do not have a printer..

              > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Define a default printer.
              > >
              > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
              > >

              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
              > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
              > > says the following errors
              > > >
              > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
              > > >
              > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
              119

              > > > Component: DLLs
              > > > File Group: Program DLLs
              > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
              > > >
              > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
              > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
              > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
              > > >
              > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
              please
              > > do so
              > > > now.
              > > >
              > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
              > if
              > > you
              > > > are uploading to CWOP.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks.
              > > >
              > > > ---
              > > >
              > > > Software Download:
              > > >
              > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

              > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • RS Moreland
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                startup of the computer
                Baffling

                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                  WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                  It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                  install applications in to Windows.

                  If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                  coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                  via the Startup folder.

                  Try running an update on your AV software.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"