Cloning

  • Jeff Le Doux
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007

      My WUHU keeps cloning itself it the tray, up 25 times in less than 4 hours.  I know I have seen this problem from others before, but I do not remember the cause or the solution.  I have reloaded the software, done a cold reboot on the computer.  Reset my satellite modem and hub.  (It did it with the Ethernet as well as the wireless hub.)   It has done it in the time it took me to write this note. Help.  It is eating my CPU usage.

      Jeff Le Doux

      The Wilton Weather Guy.

      Up to 4 now.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
        Jeff,

        As I recall you created an action that launches another copy of WUHU.

        Do not specify WUHU.exe in your actions.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Le Doux"