Re: Has anyone got HeavyWeather Publisher FTP working with WS3600 #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      I forgot to mention, HW Publisher has a known bug where the image file
      you are trying to upload must already exist before the program will
      successfully upload an image.

      Use an FTP application to upload a file with the name of the image that
      publisher is attempting to upload.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shanghai_bob_dog"