Re: Has anyone got HeavyWeather Publisher FTP working with WS3600

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      Rob,

      Heavyweather Beta 2.0 is for the WS-23XX stations, not the WS-36XX
      stations.

      WS-36XX stations use the Heavyeather Pro software.

      Both Heavyweather 2.0, Heavyweather Pro, and WUHU generate a text file
      called currdat.lst (CURRDAT.LST) that is monitored by the Heavyweather
      Publish program.

      Make sure that currdat.lst is being generated where you think it is.
      Publisher probably needs to be configured to point to the same
      currdat.lst file being written by one of the above applications.

      Let us know if you need more help.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shanghai_bob_dog"

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
        I forgot to mention, HW Publisher has a known bug where the image file
        you are trying to upload must already exist before the program will
        successfully upload an image.

        Use an FTP application to upload a file with the name of the image that
        publisher is attempting to upload.