Has anyone got HeavyWeather Publisher FTP working with WS3600

  • shanghai_bob_dog
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm running the WS3600 (European) and the HeavyWeather Publisher is
      giving me grief. I just can not get it to upload via FTP to my website.
      I'm going to try WUHU soon, but I'm a little confused - does anyone
      know if the BETA 2 software works with the WS3600. Or does WUHU meant
      that I don't need any of that Heaveweather stuff, as it does it all?

      very confused now ... been looking at this too long.
      So any help is much appreciated.
      Rob
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
        Rob,

        Heavyweather Beta 2.0 is for the WS-23XX stations, not the WS-36XX
        stations.

        WS-36XX stations use the Heavyeather Pro software.

        Both Heavyweather 2.0, Heavyweather Pro, and WUHU generate a text file
        called currdat.lst (CURRDAT.LST) that is monitored by the Heavyweather
        Publish program.

        Make sure that currdat.lst is being generated where you think it is.
        Publisher probably needs to be configured to point to the same
        currdat.lst file being written by one of the above applications.

        Let us know if you need more help.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shanghai_bob_dog"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
          I forgot to mention, HW Publisher has a known bug where the image file
          you are trying to upload must already exist before the program will
          successfully upload an image.

          Use an FTP application to upload a file with the name of the image that
          publisher is attempting to upload.