heavyweather

  • Walt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      I forgot to mention that this history date problem is in the
      Heavyweather application, not WUHU.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        I have seen date errors in the Heavy Weather software at times. It
        seems to straighten itself out though.
        I do remember reading somewhere that this is a known issue, however
        the developers of Heavy Weather appear to have chosen not to fix it.
        It does not seem to affect and data pick up by WUHU!
        Steve
      • Walt
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          Yes, all my data is still ok. It just kind of messes up keeping a
          history file since the dates are all wrong.

          Walt