Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: MySQL Help

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 28, 2007
      I missed sending this file to you which takes care of the table stuff and the importing that takes place, sorry. Hopefully that helps you a bit.....this is just a text file telling mysql what to do with what file....it is an important piece of the puzzle.

      this is the file at the end of the batch file I sent earlier and will point the import at the correct file.

      Hopefully this helps you a bit,
      I will write some more tomorrow if you need it.

      Larry

      On 10/28/07, Tony <is0hha@...> wrote:

      Hello Larry,
      i have create the DB Weather and the Table current on mySQL using the
      administration tool.
      Now i have create a template in which i have this few lines:
      %EURODATE%,%Time%,%[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%

      the actionfile save it as myqsl_data.csv

      Now if i open a command line and i send this command:

      mysql -u root -ppassword weather<mysql_data.csv

      i receive the error in line 1.

      I have see your example.Where i wrong ?

      What i must add in my actionfile for execute a batch file ?

      How can i see data stored into my weather DB ?

      Thanks for all.

      Regards,
      Tony