Re: I think I have a mess going on here!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Kim,

      WUHU does not currently support the WS2010.

      It might be possible to add support although I am not finding much
      documentation at the moment.

      Apparently the software that comes with the unit does store data in to
      a file that could be imported in to WUHU however the documentation only
      gives a vauge outline of the data format. If you have any source code
      for manipulating the history files stored by the software, that might
      make implementation possible.

      I am pretty sure that Weather Display has native support for the
      WS2010. I believe PC Wetterstation also supports that station type.