Re: Saving history

  • larrymyers312000
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15 5:04 AM
      I am doing all of this on a 466 MHz IBM thinkpad with 512 meg ram and
      16 Gb Hard drive, just so you have an idea of my dedicated system. My
      server is actually running IIS (Webserver) not this laptop, as the
      laptop is only running WUHU and MYSQL exclusively and the server
      "talks" to MYSQL on the laptop for weather data.

      Later,
      Larry

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "larrymyers312000"