Re: Quiet

  • Wayne Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
      Thats much the way it is around here too!! Burn bans in place(which I
      hope works)To summarize..DRY! We never really had a storm that
      amounted to much as far as even power outages are concerned..which
      lessened comms system damage for that I am grateful.( I think)

      All I can say is if its anywhere near as cold as it has been hot this
      summer.We are in for a heck of a winter!

      Wayne Thomas
      KVAMARIO3
      http://home.comcast.net/~cmtcomm/index.htm

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carl98762003"