Re: Quiet

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hello Steve
      You are correct maybe ,all is ok from the software and for that is
      quiet ,ha ha ha !!!

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > Sure is quiet here on the Group forum.
      > Guess that means everyone is OK and all equipment is running fine.
      > We have sun out today. Had measurable rain 7 days in a row. Almost
      > forgot what the sun looked like. LOL

    • Wayne Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
        Thats much the way it is around here too!! Burn bans in place(which I
        hope works)To summarize..DRY! We never really had a storm that
        amounted to much as far as even power outages are concerned..which
        lessened comms system damage for that I am grateful.( I think)

        All I can say is if its anywhere near as cold as it has been hot this
        summer.We are in for a heck of a winter!

        Wayne Thomas
        KVAMARIO3
        http://home.comcast.net/~cmtcomm/index.htm

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carl98762003"