Re: Quiet

  • ruonabike
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > Sure is quiet here on the Group forum.
      > Guess that means everyone is OK and all equipment is running fine.
      > We have sun out today. Had measurable rain 7 days in a row. Almost
      > forgot what the sun looked like. LOL

      Just sitting back watching the rubber crack,lol
    • carl98762003
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
        Wish it was here, we've had the grand total of 22" for the whole year.
        Water is in scarce supply. Many wells going dry, springs drying up,
        and some cities on voluntary cutbacks. We do have a 50% chance for
        some scattered showers Tuesday.
        <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        > Sure is quiet here on the Group forum.
        > Guess that means everyone is OK and all equipment is running fine.
        > We have sun out today. Had measurable rain 7 days in a row. Almost
        > forgot what the sun looked like. LOL

      • petros0022
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
          Hello Steve
          You are correct maybe ,all is ok from the software and for that is
          quiet ,ha ha ha !!!

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris
          http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

          <steve_03222@...> wrote:

          > Sure is quiet here on the Group forum.
          > Guess that means everyone is OK and all equipment is running fine.
          > We have sun out today. Had measurable rain 7 days in a row. Almost
          > forgot what the sun looked like. LOL

        • Wayne Thomas
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
            Thats much the way it is around here too!! Burn bans in place(which I
            hope works)To summarize..DRY! We never really had a storm that
            amounted to much as far as even power outages are concerned..which
            lessened comms system damage for that I am grateful.( I think)

            All I can say is if its anywhere near as cold as it has been hot this
            summer.We are in for a heck of a winter!

            Wayne Thomas
            KVAMARIO3
            http://home.comcast.net/~cmtcomm/index.htm

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carl98762003"