Re: Execute a batch file

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Tony,

      You could get the Sleep.exe program and do the following:

      :top
      cd \WUHU\html\
      ftp -s:ftp_file.txt ftp.myftpserver.com
      rem sleep 30 secs
      Sleep 30000
      goto top

      Also, some of us are using the freeware "Save2FTP" program that will
      do this automatically. You can also upload multiple files on
      different schedules.

      There is no easy way to launch a batch file from WUHU other than
      using the On Weather Update action.