Execute a batch file

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hello WUHU and all,
      i have find a simple solution for uploading my html files generated
      by wuhu templates into my website.
      I have build 2 file :
      ftp_web.bat
      ftp_file.txt

      The ftp_file contains:

      Username for ftp account
      Password for ftp account
      put wxlocal.html
      quit

      The ftp_web.bat contains:

      cd \WUHU\html\
      ftp -s:ftp_file.txt ftp.myftpserver.com

      Now i am searching a solution for execute the ftp_web.bat into WUHU
      Actionfile.
      It's possible ?
      Or is better using the Windows OS Planing Operation ?
      I need update my website every minute or every 30 seconds.
      Any solution ?
      Thanks in advance
      Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
        Tony,

        You could get the Sleep.exe program and do the following:

        :top
        cd \WUHU\html\
        ftp -s:ftp_file.txt ftp.myftpserver.com
        rem sleep 30 secs
        Sleep 30000
        goto top

        Also, some of us are using the freeware "Save2FTP" program that will
        do this automatically. You can also upload multiple files on
        different schedules.

        There is no easy way to launch a batch file from WUHU other than
        using the On Weather Update action.