v215 Refresh, new feature when using templates to create CSV files.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      73) When using templates, and the + option to generate csv files, the
      template line is written as the first line when the target csv is
      created.

      This allows you to see the contents of a column of data when importing
      in to a program like Excel.

      Let me know if you are creating CSV files and the header is a problem.
      I can then make an option to disable it.