Re: WS-3600 update rate

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      Tomer,

      The only way to improve your update rate would be to run wired mode
      to the remote thermo.

      From the user manual:

      15.2 Data Transmission by 433 MHz Signal: Measuring Interval Thermo-
      Hygro Sensor: 128 s (at Wind speed ¡Ü 6.2 mph) or 32 s (at Wind speed
      > 6.2 mph, or on Wind Gust display); 10 Min. (if the Base Station
      does not receive any data after 5 successive attempts all outdoor
      displays except the rain amount revert to ¡°---¡°)

      15.3 Data Transmission by Cable: Measuring Interval Thermo-Hygro
      Sensor: 32 s

      The only other method would be to hack the electronics in the WS-36XX
      remote thermo as was done with the WS-23XX remote thermo. So far, I
      have not seen anyone attempt this.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tomer Levy"