3600 Wind

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have a WS3600 and I have noted that the wind (speed and gust)
      readings reported to/displayed by Weather Underground are running
      about 50% the values actually charted in Heavyweather. Is there a bug
      or have I missed a setting somewhere?

      WS3600 -> Heavyweather -> wuhu -> weather underground

      Cheers

      David
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Are all of the units set to English from the console to WU?

        Also, do you have a wind tweak entered in WUHU?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"