Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
      I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
      load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
      work anyway.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
      wrote:

      > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
      >
      > Bunny

      connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the
      Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
      > With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was
      fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

      <oldcessna21@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE.
      When I
      > close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
      > TERMINATE
      > >
      > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@>
      > wrote:
      > > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
      > >
      > > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
      > > graphing..."?
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
      > > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the
      2
      > minute
      > > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to
      load
      > the
      > > > software after a re-boot.

      > please
      > > do
      > > > so

      > required
      > > if you

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research
      Panel
      > today!

      ----------
      someone who knows.
      > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Newton Weather
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
        I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

        #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

        #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                        Component: DLLs
                        File Group: Program DLLs
                        File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

        This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
          Define a default printer.

          This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
          <dburskewk@...> wrote:

          > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
          says the following errors

          > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
          >
          > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
          >
          > Component: DLLs
          > File Group: Program DLLs
          > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
          >
          > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
          SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
          Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

          > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
          >
          > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
          do so
          > now.
          >
          > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
          you
          > are uploading to CWOP.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > ---
          >
          > Software Download:

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • dburskewk
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
            I do not have a printer..

            > Define a default printer.
            >
            > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
            > <dburskewk@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
            > says the following errors
            > >
            > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
            > >
            > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
            > >
            > > Component: DLLs
            > > File Group: Program DLLs
            > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
            > >
            > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
            > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
            > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
            > >
            > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
            > >
            > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
            > do so
            > > now.
            > >
            > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
            if
            > you
            > > are uploading to CWOP.
            > >
            > > Thanks.
            > >
            > > ---
            > >
            > > Software Download:

            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Brian
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
              Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
              Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
              worked fine.

              Brian
              XD2005

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                the printer does not actually exist.

                <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                > I do not have a printer..

                > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Define a default printer.
                > >
                > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                > >

                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                > > says the following errors
                > > >
                > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                > > >
                > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                119

                > > > Component: DLLs
                > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                > > >
                > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                > > >
                > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                please
                > > do so
                > > > now.
                > > >
                > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                > if
                > > you
                > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                > > >
                > > > Thanks.
                > > >
                > > > ---
                > > >
                > > > Software Download:
                > > >
                > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • RS Moreland
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                  I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                  to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                  startup of the computer
                  Baffling

                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                    WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                    It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                    install applications in to Windows.

                    If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                    coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                    via the Startup folder.

                    Try running an update on your AV software.

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"