Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • Bunnee
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
      I have the same thing happening with the same printer.

      Bunny

      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
        I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
        load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
        work anyway.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
        wrote:

        > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
        >
        > Bunny

        Panel
        > today!

        ----------
        someone who knows.
        > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Newton Weather
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
          I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

          #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

          #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                          Component: DLLs
                          File Group: Program DLLs
                          File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

          This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
            Define a default printer.

            This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
            <dburskewk@...> wrote:

            > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
            says the following errors

            > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
            >
            > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
            >
            > Component: DLLs
            > File Group: Program DLLs
            > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
            >
            > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
            SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
            Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

            > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
            >
            > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
            do so
            > now.
            >
            > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
            you
            > are uploading to CWOP.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > ---
            >
            > Software Download:

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • dburskewk
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
              I do not have a printer..

              > Define a default printer.
              >
              > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
              > <dburskewk@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
              > says the following errors
              > >
              > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
              > >
              > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
              > >
              > > Component: DLLs
              > > File Group: Program DLLs
              > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
              > >
              > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
              > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
              > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
              > >
              > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > >
              > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
              > do so
              > > now.
              > >
              > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
              if
              > you
              > > are uploading to CWOP.
              > >
              > > Thanks.
              > >
              > > ---
              > >
              > > Software Download:

              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Brian
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
                Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
                worked fine.

                Brian
                XD2005

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                  Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                  You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                  the printer does not actually exist.

                  <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                  > I do not have a printer..

                  > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Define a default printer.
                  > >
                  > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                  > >

                  > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                  > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                  > > says the following errors
                  > > >
                  > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                  > > >
                  > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                  119

                  > > > Component: DLLs
                  > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                  > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                  > > >
                  > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                  > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                  > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                  > > >
                  > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                  please
                  > > do so
                  > > > now.
                  > > >
                  > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                  > if
                  > > you
                  > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks.
                  > > >
                  > > > ---
                  > > >
                  > > > Software Download:
                  > > >
                  > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                  > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                • RS Moreland
                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                    I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                    to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                    startup of the computer
                    Baffling

                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                      WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                      It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                      install applications in to Windows.

                      If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                      coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                      via the Startup folder.

                      Try running an update on your AV software.

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"