Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
      Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
      attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

      The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...>
      wrote:

      > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
      close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
      TERMINATE

      wrote:
      > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
      >
      > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
      > graphing..."?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
      > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
      > >
      > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
      minute
      > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
      the
      > > software after a re-boot.
      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
      please
      > do
      > > so
      > > > now.
      > > >
      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
      required
      > if you
      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > ---
      > > >
      > > > Software Download:
      > > >
      > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
      > > >

      > ---------------------------------
      today!

    • D Doty
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
        Yes, I have an HP 5500 series All In One printer loaded and connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
        With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

        wrote:
        > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
        >
        > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
        > graphing..." ?
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
        > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
        minute
        > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
        the
        > > software after a re-boot.
        > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
        > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
        > > >

        > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
        please
        > do
        > > so
        > > > now.
        > > >
        > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
        required
        > if you
        > > > are uploading to CWOP.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks.
        > > >
        > > > ---
        > > >
        > > > Software Download:
        > > >
        > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
        > > >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        today!

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Bunnee
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
          I have the same thing happening with the same printer.

          Bunny

          wrote:
          > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
          >
          > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
          > graphing..." ?
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
          > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
          > >
          > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
          minute
          > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
          the
          > > software after a re-boot.
          > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
          > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
          > > >

          > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
          please
          > do
          > > so
          > > > now.
          > > >
          > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
          required
          > if you
          > > > are uploading to CWOP.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks.
          > > >
          > > > ---
          > > >
          > > > Software Download:
          > > >
          > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
          > > >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          today!

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
            I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
            load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
            work anyway.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
            wrote:

            > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
            >
            > Bunny

            Panel
            > today!

            ----------
            someone who knows.
            > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          • Newton Weather
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
              I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

              #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

              #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                              Component: DLLs
                              File Group: Program DLLs
                              File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

              This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                Define a default printer.

                This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                says the following errors

                > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                >
                > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                >
                > Component: DLLs
                > File Group: Program DLLs
                > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                >
                > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
                >
                > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                do so
                > now.
                >
                > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                you
                > are uploading to CWOP.
                >
                > Thanks.
                >
                > ---
                >
                > Software Download:

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • dburskewk
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                  I do not have a printer..

                  > Define a default printer.
                  >
                  > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                  >

                  > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                  > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                  > says the following errors
                  > >
                  > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                  > >
                  > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                  > >
                  > > Component: DLLs
                  > > File Group: Program DLLs
                  > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                  > >
                  > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                  > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                  > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                  > >
                  > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                  > do so
                  > > now.
                  > >
                  > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                  if
                  > you
                  > > are uploading to CWOP.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks.
                  > >
                  > > ---
                  > >
                  > > Software Download:

                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Brian
                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                    Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
                    Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
                    worked fine.

                    Brian
                    XD2005

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                      Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                      You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                      the printer does not actually exist.

                      <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                      > I do not have a printer..

                      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Define a default printer.
                      > >
                      > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                      > >

                      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                      > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                      > > says the following errors
                      > > >
                      > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                      > > >
                      > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                      119

                      > > > Component: DLLs
                      > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                      > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                      > > >
                      > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                      > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                      > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                      > > >
                      > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                      please
                      > > do so
                      > > > now.
                      > > >
                      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                      > if
                      > > you
                      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                      > > >
                      > > > Thanks.
                      > > >
                      > > > ---
                      > > >
                      > > > Software Download:
                      > > >
                      > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                      > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • RS Moreland
                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                        I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                        to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                        startup of the computer
                        Baffling

                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                          WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                          It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                          install applications in to Windows.

                          If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                          coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                          via the Startup folder.

                          Try running an update on your AV software.

                          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"