Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • oldcessna21
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
      In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
      allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
      software after a re-boot.

      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
        After two minutes, do you receive the message:

        "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
        graphing..."?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
        <oldcessna21@...> wrote:

        > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
        > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
        > software after a re-boot.
        > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > >

        > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
        do
        > so
        > > now.
        > >
        > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
        if you
        > > are uploading to CWOP.
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > >
        > > ---
        > >
        > > Software Download:
        > >
        > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      • D Doty
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
          After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG   PROGRAM WILL TERMINATE

          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
            Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
            attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

            The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...>

            wrote:
            > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
            >
            > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
            > graphing..."?
            >
            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
            > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
            > >
            > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
            minute
            > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
            the
            > > software after a re-boot.
            > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
            please
            > do
            > > so
            > > > now.
            > > >
            > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
            required
            > if you
            > > > are uploading to CWOP.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks.
            > > >
            > > > ---
            > > >
            > > > Software Download:
            > > >
            > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
            > > >

            > ---------------------------------
            today!

          • D Doty
            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
              Yes, I have an HP 5500 series All In One printer loaded and connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
              With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

              wrote:
              > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
              >
              > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
              > graphing..." ?
              >
              > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
              > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
              > >
              > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
              minute
              > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
              the
              > > software after a re-boot.
              > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
              > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
              please
              > do
              > > so
              > > > now.
              > > >
              > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
              required
              > if you
              > > > are uploading to CWOP.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks.
              > > >
              > > > ---
              > > >
              > > > Software Download:
              > > >
              > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
              > > >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              today!

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            • Bunnee
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                I have the same thing happening with the same printer.

                Bunny

                wrote:
                > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                >
                > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                > graphing..." ?
                >
                > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
                > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
                > >
                > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                minute
                > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                the
                > > software after a re-boot.
                > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
                > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
                > > >

                > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                please
                > do
                > > so
                > > > now.
                > > >
                > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                required
                > if you
                > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                > > >
                > > > Thanks.
                > > >
                > > > ---
                > > >
                > > > Software Download:
                > > >
                > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
                > > >

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                today!

                Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                  I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
                  load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
                  work anyway.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
                  wrote:

                  > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
                  >
                  > Bunny

                  Panel
                  > today!

                  ----------
                  someone who knows.
                  > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                • Newton Weather
                  Message 8 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                    I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

                    #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

                    #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                                    Component: DLLs
                                    File Group: Program DLLs
                                    File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

                    This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                      Define a default printer.

                      This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                      <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                      > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                      says the following errors

                      > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                      >
                      > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                      >
                      > Component: DLLs
                      > File Group: Program DLLs
                      > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                      >
                      > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                      SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                      Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                      > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                      do so
                      > now.
                      >
                      > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                      you
                      > are uploading to CWOP.
                      >
                      > Thanks.
                      >
                      > ---
                      >
                      > Software Download:

                      > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • dburskewk
                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                        I do not have a printer..

                        > Define a default printer.
                        >
                        > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                        >

                        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                        > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                        > says the following errors
                        > >
                        > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                        > >
                        > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                        > >
                        > > Component: DLLs
                        > > File Group: Program DLLs
                        > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                        > >
                        > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                        > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                        > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                        > >
                        > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                        > do so
                        > > now.
                        > >
                        > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                        if
                        > you
                        > > are uploading to CWOP.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks.
                        > >
                        > > ---
                        > >
                        > > Software Download:

                        > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Brian
                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                          Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
                          Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
                          worked fine.

                          Brian
                          XD2005

                          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                            Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                            You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                            the printer does not actually exist.

                            <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                            > I do not have a printer..

                            > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                            > >

                            > > Define a default printer.
                            > >
                            > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                            > >

                            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                            > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                            > > says the following errors
                            > > >
                            > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                            > > >
                            > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                            119

                            > > > Component: DLLs
                            > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                            > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                            > > >
                            > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                            > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                            > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                            > > >
                            > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                            please
                            > > do so
                            > > > now.
                            > > >
                            > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                            > if
                            > > you
                            > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                            > > >
                            > > > Thanks.
                            > > >
                            > > > ---
                            > > >
                            > > > Software Download:
                            > > >
                            > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                            > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • RS Moreland
                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                              I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                              to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                              startup of the computer
                              Baffling

                              Message 14 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                                WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                                It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                                install applications in to Windows.

                                If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                                coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                                via the Startup folder.

                                Try running an update on your AV software.

                                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"