Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 30, 2007
      Worked like a charm! Thanks.

      Paul

      > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
      do so
      > now.
      >
      > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
      you
      > are uploading to CWOP.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > ---
      >
      > Software Download:
      >
      > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

    • oldcessna21
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
        In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
        allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
        software after a re-boot.

        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
          After two minutes, do you receive the message:

          "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
          graphing..."?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
          <oldcessna21@...> wrote:

          > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
          > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
          > software after a re-boot.
          > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
          > >

          > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
          do
          > so
          > > now.
          > >
          > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
          if you
          > > are uploading to CWOP.
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > ---
          > >
          > > Software Download:
          > >
          > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        • D Doty
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
            After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG   PROGRAM WILL TERMINATE

            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
              Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
              attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

              The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...>

              wrote:
              > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
              >
              > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
              > graphing..."?
              >
              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
              > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
              > >
              > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
              minute
              > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
              the
              > > software after a re-boot.
              > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
              please
              > do
              > > so
              > > > now.
              > > >
              > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
              required
              > if you
              > > > are uploading to CWOP.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks.
              > > >
              > > > ---
              > > >
              > > > Software Download:
              > > >
              > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
              > > >

              > ---------------------------------
              today!

            • D Doty
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                Yes, I have an HP 5500 series All In One printer loaded and connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
                With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

                wrote:
                > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                >
                > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                > graphing..." ?
                >
                > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
                > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
                > >
                > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                minute
                > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                the
                > > software after a re-boot.
                > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
                > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
                > > >

                > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                please
                > do
                > > so
                > > > now.
                > > >
                > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                required
                > if you
                > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                > > >
                > > > Thanks.
                > > >
                > > > ---
                > > >
                > > > Software Download:
                > > >
                > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
                > > >

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                today!

                Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

              • Bunnee
                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                  I have the same thing happening with the same printer.

                  Bunny

                  wrote:
                  > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                  >
                  > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                  > graphing..." ?
                  >
                  > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
                  > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                  minute
                  > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                  the
                  > > software after a re-boot.
                  > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
                  > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                  please
                  > do
                  > > so
                  > > > now.
                  > > >
                  > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                  required
                  > if you
                  > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks.
                  > > >
                  > > > ---
                  > > >
                  > > > Software Download:
                  > > >
                  > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
                  > > >

                  > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                  today!

                  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                    I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
                    load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
                    work anyway.

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
                    wrote:

                    > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
                    >
                    > Bunny

                    Panel
                    > today!

                    ----------
                    someone who knows.
                    > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                  • Newton Weather
                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                      I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

                      #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

                      #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                                      Component: DLLs
                                      File Group: Program DLLs
                                      File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

                      This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                        Define a default printer.

                        This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

                        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                        <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                        > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                        says the following errors

                        > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                        >
                        > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                        >
                        > Component: DLLs
                        > File Group: Program DLLs
                        > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                        >
                        > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                        SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                        Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                        > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                        do so
                        > now.
                        >
                        > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                        you
                        > are uploading to CWOP.
                        >
                        > Thanks.
                        >
                        > ---
                        >
                        > Software Download:

                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • dburskewk
                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                          I do not have a printer..

                          > Define a default printer.
                          >
                          > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                          >

                          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                          > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                          > says the following errors
                          > >
                          > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                          > >
                          > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                          > >
                          > > Component: DLLs
                          > > File Group: Program DLLs
                          > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                          > >
                          > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                          > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                          > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                          > >
                          > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                          > do so
                          > > now.
                          > >
                          > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                          if
                          > you
                          > > are uploading to CWOP.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks.
                          > >
                          > > ---
                          > >
                          > > Software Download:

                          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • Brian
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                            Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
                            Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
                            worked fine.

                            Brian
                            XD2005

                            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                              Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                              You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                              the printer does not actually exist.

                              <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                              > I do not have a printer..

                              > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                              > >

                              > > Define a default printer.
                              > >
                              > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                              > >

                              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                              > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                              > > says the following errors
                              > > >
                              > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                              > > >
                              > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                              119

                              > > > Component: DLLs
                              > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                              > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                              > > >
                              > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                              > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                              > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                              > > >
                              > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                              please
                              > > do so
                              > > > now.
                              > > >
                              > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                              > if
                              > > you
                              > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                              > > >
                              > > > Thanks.
                              > > >
                              > > > ---
                              > > >
                              > > > Software Download:
                              > > >
                              > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                              > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • RS Moreland
                              Message 14 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                                I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                                to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                                startup of the computer
                                Baffling

                                Message 15 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                                  WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                                  It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                                  install applications in to Windows.

                                  If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                                  coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                                  via the Startup folder.

                                  Try running an update on your AV software.

                                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"