Re: New Version WUHU,little problem

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
      Dimitris,

      I am not sure what you mean?

      Is your zwntana template not working?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      <petros0022@...> wrote:

      > Thank you WUHU author
      > I put in the same line and now all is fine ,i will ask you why to
      > put the new teblate for zwntana .php??
      > i see is the same with old temblate ,i do not see any different,
      > except i think the humidity it no have decimal ?? or it have and
      > others differends ?
      >
      > Rain total tweaked is the total rain at year ??
      >
      > %[time2]time_date_euro%
      > %[time2]time_hms%
      > %[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%
      > %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int%
      > %[pressure_relative]hpa%
      > %[wind_speed]kmh%
      > %[wind_direction]name%
      > %[rain_daily]mm%
      > %[rain_total_monthly]mm%
      > %[rain_total_tweaked]mm%
      > %[rain_1h]mm%
      > %[dewpoint]deg_C%
      > %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather%
      >
      > Thank you Dimitris

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Dimitris,
      > >
      > > Change your template from:
      > >
      > > %[time2]time_date_euro%
      > > %[time2]time_hms%
      > > %[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%
      > > %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int%
      > > %[pressure_relative]hpa%
      > > %[wind_speed]kmh%
      > > %[wind_direction]name%
      > > %[rain_daily]mm%
      > > %[rain_total_monthly]mm%
      > > %[rain_total_tweaked]mm%
      > > %[rain_1h]mm%
      > > %[dewpoint]deg_C%
      > > %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather%
      > >
      > > to the following (put all on the same line):
      > >
      > > %[time2]time_date_euro% %[time2]time_hms% %[outdoor_temperature]
      > deg_C%
      > > %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int% %[pressure_relative]hpa%
      > > %[wind_speed]kmh% %[wind_direction]name% %[rain_daily]mm%
      > > %[rain_total_monthly]mm% %[rain_total_tweaked]mm% %[rain_1h]mm%
      > > %[dewpoint]deg_C% %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather%
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
      > > <petros0022@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello WUHU author
      > > > i do refresh the new version ,all is ok i do not any problem
      > about
      > > > CWOP no before and no now ,all is ok about CWOP ,and all the
      > others
      > > > where i upload.
      > > > I like to ask you i observe the form temblate where i send here
      > > > Greece Zwntana .php and min-max .php before it was horizontal
      the
      > > > weather data at text ,and now is vertical ,why this is better ??
      > look
      > > > my txt where i send there
      > > >
      > > > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/zwntana.txt
      > > >
      > > > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/minmaxoutput.txt
      > > >

      > > > And now i will tell him to change my weather data because the
      > > > template is vertical and do not work ,look here
      > > >
      > > > http://hellas.myftp.org/peristeri.php
      > > >
      > > > i can do something for the data at txt to do again horizontal??

> [...]
    • petros0022
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
        No WUHU author all is fine about ZWNTANA.PHP
        I like to ask you ,who is the differend bettwen this new teblate at
        zwntana.php

        %[time2]time_date_euro%
        %[time2]time_hms%
        %[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%
        %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int%
        %[pressure_relative]hpa%
        %[wind_speed]kmh%
        %[wind_direction]name%
        %[rain_daily]mm%
        %[rain_total_monthly]mm%
        %[rain_total_tweaked]mm%
        %[rain_1h]mm%
        %[dewpoint]deg_C%
        %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather%

        with old template

        %EuroDate%
        %TimeHHMM%
        %OutdoorTempDegC%
        %OutdoorHumidity%
        %OutdoorPressureRelativeHPA%
        %OutdoorWindSpeedKMH%
        %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%
        %OutdoorRainTotalMM%
        %OutdoorRainTotalMonthlyMM%
        %OutdoorDailyRainfallMM%
        %OutdoorDewpointC%
        %MetarSkyConditions% %MetarWeatherConditions%

        and two of them it work fine ,why to put the new temblate ?

        thank you and sorry for the many questions

        Dimitris

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
          Dimitris,

          The new template pulls data from the extended currdat.lst.

          The old method was used before the extended currdat.lst was created.
          It used the replacement stings to pull data from the memory rather
          than the currdat.lst method.

          I believe pulling data from currdat.lst is the cleaner method and
          provides access to much more data than I care to implement in memory.

          I would also suggest using the new template as the old method may be
          removed in future versions.

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
            Ok WUHU author and thank you
            I like tou ask you 3 things yet

            1)i see the new time is the type 19:43:46 and i wondering we can to
            cut the :46 the third area numbers ??

            2)And the daily extremes template i must to change and it or no ??
            Now is

            %EuroDate%
            %TimeHHMM%
            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_temperature_deg_c%
            %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%
            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_humidity%
            %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_humidity%
            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_dewpoint_deg_C%
            %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_dewpoint_deg_C%
            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa%
            %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa%
            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_wind_gust_kmh%

            3) And the last question is about to barometer pressure i tell you
            about this in another my post

            Thank you
            Dimitris
            http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
              1) Yes, I can do that... Will for your remark on pressure before
              making another release.

              2) Use the following:

              Note: Until I send out the refresh, %[time2]time_hm% is not valid.
              Currently %[time2]time_hms% is available (24 hour time with seconds).

              %[time2]time_date_euro%
              %[time2]time_hm%

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                In your data,

                1018.96

                Is the pressure.

                What format were you wanting?

                1018,96

                ?

                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                  If my data is 1018.96 hpa
                  I like to is 1018.9 hpa
                  If it easy to you

                  Dimitris

                  wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                    2) thank you, i will wait the refresh to have the time without second

                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                      Dimitris,

                      The new currdat.lst variable:

                      %[time2]time_hm%

                      has been added to refresh.

                      I did not change the precision of the pressure, that will take some
                      time as precision is a generic problem that might apply to all
                      variables.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                        Thank you WUHU author for all
                        i must to download the new version for it %[time2]time_hm% ??

                        thanks again Dimitris

                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                          Dimitris,

                          Yes, you must get the refresh to use %[time2]time_hm% in your
                          templates.

                          <petros0022@...> wrote:

                          > Thank you WUHU author for all
                          > i must to download the new version for it %[time2]time_hm% ??
                          >

                          > thanks again Dimitris

                          > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Dimitris,
                          > >
                          > > The new currdat.lst variable:
                          > >
                          > > %[time2]time_hm%
                          > >
                          > > has been added to refresh.
                          > >
                          > > I did not change the precision of the pressure, that will take
                          > some
                          > > time as precision is a generic problem that might apply to all
                          > > variables.
                          > >

                          > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
                          > > <petros0022@> wrote:
                          > > >

                          > > > 2) thank you, i will wait the refresh to have the time without
                          > > second
                          > > >
                          > > > Dimitris

                          > before

                          > > valid.
                          > > > seconds).

                          > we
                          > > > can

                          > > > no ??

                          > tell
                          > > > you

                          > was
                          > memory

                          > method
                          > > > and
                          > in

                          > method
                          > > > may

                          > new

                          > temblate ?

                          > wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                          > wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"

                          > ask
                          > > > you
                          > any
                          or
                          > it

                          > > > wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                          > [rain_daily]
                          > > > mm%
                          > > > METAR_weather%

                          > > > wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"

                          > > any
                          > > CWOP ,and
                          > where
                          > was
                          > this
                          > > > is

                          > data

                          > again

                        • Karl Kingston
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                            I got an idea for WUHU:

                            Since Dimitris is asking for "subsets" of the actual variable, can
                            something be done that specifies the length: ie:

                            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa:6% would give: 1018.9
                            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa:4% would give 1018
                            %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_relative_pressure_hpa:5% would give 1018.
                            (notice the . on the last one since we're asking for 5 characters).

                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                              Karl,

                              I like the idea.

                              Right now, I am using a sprintf statement, custom for each variable.

                              So say the pressure, it is:

                              sprintf(buff, "%6.2f",var);

                              Will let you know when I have a chance to look at it.

                              Thanks.

                              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Karl Kingston

                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 28, 2007
                                Thanks Karl ,but WUHU author at min-max output text template i do
                                not have problem about two numbers after decimal at pressure ,only
                                zwntana.php i have problem about two numbers after the decimal at
                                pressure.
                                Min-max template i have problem about decimal at humidity
                                look and my text where i up load