Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 27, 2007
      If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please do so
      now.

      There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if you
      are uploading to CWOP.

      Thanks.

      ---

      Software Download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
    • James Mason
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 27, 2007
        My upgrade is playing havoc with my uploading to Weather Underground and CWOP.  Before I upgraded, Awekas, Weatherunderground and CWOP all were uploading--since I downloaded and installed the new version, WU and CWOP are not uploading but when I put my new conditions in it uploaded to AWEKAS but began flashing that the upload had failed.  This new version has really bombed my reporting.  Anyone else having this problem?

        WUHU, how can I solve my problem?

      • James Mason
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 27, 2007
          Download and installed 3 times--rebooted twice--and now it appears to be uploading.  I hope that covers it.

          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
        • Jaye Ellen

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 27, 2007
              This is  the first time I have ever had a problem and I have been downloading WUHU software for almost 2 years now--guess there is a first time for everything.

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 28, 2007
                James,

                Is it uploading now?

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, James Mason

              • cfr301@bright.net
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 28, 2007
                  I like the new format on the main page it shows conditions, barometer direction, wind direction.  Whats the last little window showing? wind speed, it only wiggles back and forth I never see anything readable from it?

                  Rick

                  At 08:35 9/27/2007, you wrote:

                  If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please do so
                  now.

                  There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if you
                  are uploading to CWOP.

                  Thanks.

                  ---

                  Software Download:

                  http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 28, 2007
                    That is just to show you that new data has been received from the
                    console.

                    There is currently no wind speed indicator.

                    Thanks.

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, cfr301@... wrote:

                    > I like the new format on the main page it shows conditions,
                    barometer
                    > direction, wind direction. Whats the last little window showing?
                    > wind speed, it only wiggles back and forth I never see anything
                    > readable from it?
                    >
                    > Rick
                    >

                    > At 08:35 9/27/2007, you wrote:
                    >

                    > >If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                    do so
                    > >now.
                    > >
                    > >There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                    you
                    > >are uploading to CWOP.
                    > >
                    > >Thanks.
                    > >
                    > >---
                    > >
                    > >Software Download:
                    > >

                    ><http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/>http://home.comcast.net/~wuh
                    u_software/

                    > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    > >9/27/2007 11:06 AM

                  • James Mason
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 28, 2007
                      Yes, it is.  Thanks

                    • P J <kept1979>
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 30, 2007
                        Hi.  I did upgrade to the recent version and have had no problems.  Thanks!  Is there any place in the software that identifies the version number?

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 30, 2007
                          At the top left, there is a clickable menu box.

                          The current release is v215, that has not changed in some time.
                          Rather than changing the version for minor changes, I just release a
                          refresh of the current version of code.

                          The best way to keep track is by looking at the current refresh date
                          on the download page (next to the download link).

                          Due to problems with CWOP, everyone should upgrade to the latest
                          refresh released a couple days ago.

                          Thanks.

                          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "P J <kept1979>"
                          <kept1979@...> wrote:

                          > Hi. I did upgrade to the recent version and have had no problems.
                          Thanks! Is there any place in the software that identifies the
                          version number?

                          align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

                          ______________
                          > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
                          > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
                          fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

                        • Paul
                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 30, 2007
                            Worked like a charm! Thanks.

                            Paul

                            > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                            do so
                            > now.
                            >
                            > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                            you
                            > are uploading to CWOP.
                            >
                            > Thanks.
                            >
                            > ---
                            >
                            > Software Download:
                            >
                            > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                          • oldcessna21
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                              In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
                              allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
                              software after a re-boot.

                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                After two minutes, do you receive the message:

                                "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                                graphing..."?

                                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
                                <oldcessna21@...> wrote:

                                > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2 minute
                                > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load the
                                > software after a re-boot.
                                > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                                do
                                > so
                                > > now.
                                > >
                                > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                                if you
                                > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                > >
                                > > Thanks.
                                > >
                                > > ---
                                > >
                                > > Software Download:
                                > >
                                > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                              • D Doty
                                Message 15 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                  After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG   PROGRAM WILL TERMINATE

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                    Do you have a default printer defined right now? Is it a locally
                                    attached printer (on the machine that runs WUHU?).

                                    The code related to the printer detection has not changed.

                                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, D Doty <oldcessna21@...>
                                    wrote:

                                    > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
                                    close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
                                    TERMINATE

                                    > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
                                    wrote:
                                    > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                                    >
                                    > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                                    > graphing..."?
                                    >
                                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"
                                    > <oldcessna21@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                                    minute
                                    > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                                    the
                                    > > software after a re-boot.
                                    > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                                    > > >

                                    > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                                    please
                                    > do
                                    > > so
                                    > > > now.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                                    required
                                    > if you
                                    > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Thanks.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > ---
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Software Download:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
                                    > > >

                                    > ---------------------------------
                                    today!

                                  • D Doty
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                      Yes, I have an HP 5500 series All In One printer loaded and connected. Per your instructions, I also have the software for the Generic IBM 9 pin graphics printer loaded, but not connected
                                      With your delay built in two or three months ago, everything was fine, then reverted 3 days ago with the latest version update.

                                      wrote:

                                      > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
                                      close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
                                      TERMINATE

                                      > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@ ...>
                                      wrote:
                                      > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                                      >
                                      > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                                      > graphing..." ?
                                      >
                                      > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
                                      > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                                      minute
                                      > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                                      the
                                      > > software after a re-boot.
                                      > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
                                      > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
                                      > > >

                                      > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                                      please
                                      > do
                                      > > so
                                      > > > now.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                                      required
                                      > if you
                                      > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Thanks.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > ---
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Software Download:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
                                      > > >

                                      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                      today!

                                      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                    • Bunnee
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                        I have the same thing happening with the same printer.

                                        Bunny

                                        wrote:

                                        > After 20 or 30 seconds, I get "runtime error 217@ 00021AE. When I
                                        close that I get: UNABLE TO CREATE CHART DIALOG PROGRAM WILL
                                        TERMINATE

                                        > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@ ...>
                                        wrote:
                                        > After two minutes, do you receive the message:
                                        >
                                        > "Due to a limitation of an embedded ActiveX object used for
                                        > graphing..." ?
                                        >
                                        > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "oldcessna21"
                                        > <oldcessna21@ > wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > In one of the most recent versions, I seem to have lost the 2
                                        minute
                                        > > allowance for the printer to load. I am back to failures to load
                                        the
                                        > > software after a re-boot.
                                        > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
                                        > > <wuhu_software@ > wrote:
                                        > > >

                                        > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                                        please
                                        > do
                                        > > so
                                        > > > now.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are
                                        required
                                        > if you
                                        > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Thanks.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > ---
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Software Download:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/
                                        > > >

                                        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                        today!

                                        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Oct 1, 2007
                                          I think that I am going to make a .INI variable to force a delayed
                                          load and remove the printer detection since it does not appear to
                                          work anyway.

                                          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bunnee" <bunnee@...>
                                          wrote:

                                          > I have the same thing happening with the same printer.
                                          >
                                          > Bunny

                                          Panel
                                          > today!

                                          ----------
                                          someone who knows.
                                          > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                        • Newton Weather
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                                            I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program.  It says the following errors

                                            #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"

                                            #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119

                                                            Component: DLLs
                                                            File Group: Program DLLs
                                                            File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"

                                            This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                                              Define a default printer.

                                              This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.

                                              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                                              <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                                              > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                                              says the following errors

                                              > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                                              >
                                              > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                                              >
                                              > Component: DLLs
                                              > File Group: Program DLLs
                                              > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                                              >
                                              > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                                              SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                                              Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram

                                              > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                                              do so
                                              > now.
                                              >
                                              > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required if
                                              you
                                              > are uploading to CWOP.
                                              >
                                              > Thanks.
                                              >
                                              > ---
                                              >
                                              > Software Download:

                                              > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                            • dburskewk
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                                                I do not have a printer..

                                                > Define a default printer.
                                                >
                                                > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                                                >

                                                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                                                > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                                                > says the following errors
                                                > >
                                                > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                                                > >
                                                > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -119
                                                > >
                                                > > Component: DLLs
                                                > > File Group: Program DLLs
                                                > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                                                > >
                                                > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                                                > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                                                > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                                                > >
                                                > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days, please
                                                > do so
                                                > > now.
                                                > >
                                                > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                                                if
                                                > you
                                                > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                                > >
                                                > > Thanks.
                                                > >
                                                > > ---
                                                > >
                                                > > Software Download:

                                                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                              • Brian
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                                                  Not a problem. Just pretend you do and install the drivers (from the
                                                  Windows list) for any one of them you want. That's what I did and it
                                                  worked fine.

                                                  Brian
                                                  XD2005

                                                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dburskewk"

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Nov 4, 2007
                                                    Even though one does not exist, add one in the control panel.

                                                    You can define a simple text printer on LPT1 for example, even though
                                                    the printer does not actually exist.

                                                    <dburskewk@...> wrote:

                                                    > I do not have a printer..

                                                    > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                                                    > >

                                                    > > Define a default printer.
                                                    > >
                                                    > > This is a known bug of the Teechart activeX control.
                                                    > >

                                                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Newton Weather
                                                    > > <dburskewk@> wrote:
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > I reformated my computer, and tried to install the program. It
                                                    > > says the following errors
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > #1 error = "Runtime error 217 at 00021AEE"
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > #2 error = "An error occured during the move data process: -
                                                    119

                                                    > > > Component: DLLs
                                                    > > > File Group: Program DLLs
                                                    > > > File: C:\Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx"
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > This is on a Emachine W3609 - Windows XP Media Center Edition
                                                    > > SP2, 3.33ghz Intel Celeron D Processor 356, Intel Graphics Media
                                                    > > Accelerator 950- on board, 120gb HD space, 512mb DDR2 ram
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > If you have not upgraded WUHU within the last couple days,
                                                    please
                                                    > > do so
                                                    > > > now.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > There were a couple of changes to the program that are required
                                                    > if
                                                    > > you
                                                    > > > are uploading to CWOP.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Thanks.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > ---
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Software Download:
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                                                    > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                                  • RS Moreland
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                                                      I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
                                                      to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
                                                      startup of the computer
                                                      Baffling

                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
                                                        WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

                                                        It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
                                                        install applications in to Windows.

                                                        If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
                                                        coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
                                                        via the Startup folder.

                                                        Try running an update on your AV software.

                                                        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"