Re: Larry - CW7128

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 25, 2007
      Larry,

      I thought there was code to enforce the minimum 300 second interval.
      Looking over the source code, it was absent. I have added a check in
      the code to make sure that the minimum interval is 5 mins when
      uploading to CWOP in the latest refresh.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "larrymyers312000"