RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Dickie Bradford - CW4332

  • < Dickie Bradford >
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2007
      WUHU:

      I updated my firewall approx 4 weeks ago, i beleive, but I think I have upload data after that.   Since then I updated to the latest WUHU ..... Thursday morning before noon (EST) WUHU was updated....  No failures at all,  If we could get the ok from Russ to let it run a little I could log  uploads for you to try to capture anything.

      In the mean time I will look over the firewall logs to see if there is any anomilies, etc...  did CWOP by chance tell you possibly what server address this was happening on?  might help in the firewall log search.....

      Dickie