Re: APRS Location

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
      Jaye Ellen,

      You need to do to things. First, you will adjusted your registered
      location at CWOP, then enter the new cordinates in to WUHU.

      If you go to the 'My summary' link under the CWOP section in WUHU, you
      will be presented with a page to make adjustments to your location.

      The map at the top right will contain a small red tag with your CWOP #
      in it. You can then drag the marker around on the map. When you are
      done moving it, your LORAN coordinates will be shown in text, at the
      left side of the page.

      Write down your new coordinates or save them to a file for later
      reference. You will need to enter these values in to WUHU.

      Click the 'send the updated information' on the page. This will send
      the CWOP adiminstrators the information. Specify your email address in
      case they need to contact you.

      On WUHU, hit Stop, enter the new LORAN coordinates. Hit start.

      It may take a day or two before they can process your registered
      location change.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"
      <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Hi---
      >
      > I was looking at my CWOP data, and noticed that my location is waaay
      off
      > from actual. Where must I go to correct it?
      >
      > Jaye Ellen, CW8481, KTNGALLA2

    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007

        Done, and thank you!

        <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > Hi---
        >
        > I was looking at my CWOP data, and noticed that my location is waaay
        off
        > from actual. Where must I go to correct it?
        >
        > Jaye Ellen, CW8481, KTNGALLA2

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hello,
          My station seems to have gone to hell in a heartbeat.  I do not know what's happening; one of my computers has failed tragically, my cable box ix misbehaving, my weather station is full of bad data.  I'm going to shut everything down and hope tomorrow finds me in a more co-operative situation.  Till then, KTNGALLA2 and CW8481 and AWEKAS jayeellen are all gone and thank all of you,  God Bless.

          Jaye Ellen

          Done, and thank you!