APRS Location

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi---

      I was looking at my CWOP  data, and noticed that my location is waaay off from actual.  Where must I go to correct it?

      Jaye Ellen, CW8481, KTNGALLA2

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        Jaye Ellen,

        You need to do to things. First, you will adjusted your registered
        location at CWOP, then enter the new cordinates in to WUHU.

        If you go to the 'My summary' link under the CWOP section in WUHU, you
        will be presented with a page to make adjustments to your location.

        The map at the top right will contain a small red tag with your CWOP #
        in it. You can then drag the marker around on the map. When you are
        done moving it, your LORAN coordinates will be shown in text, at the
        left side of the page.

        Write down your new coordinates or save them to a file for later
        reference. You will need to enter these values in to WUHU.

        Click the 'send the updated information' on the page. This will send
        the CWOP adiminstrators the information. Specify your email address in
        case they need to contact you.

        On WUHU, hit Stop, enter the new LORAN coordinates. Hit start.

        It may take a day or two before they can process your registered
        location change.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007

          Done, and thank you!

          <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

          > Hi---
          >
          > I was looking at my CWOP data, and noticed that my location is waaay
          off
          > from actual. Where must I go to correct it?
          >
          > Jaye Ellen, CW8481, KTNGALLA2

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        • Jaye Ellen
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
            Hello,
            My station seems to have gone to hell in a heartbeat.  I do not know what's happening; one of my computers has failed tragically, my cable box ix misbehaving, my weather station is full of bad data.  I'm going to shut everything down and hope tomorrow finds me in a more co-operative situation.  Till then, KTNGALLA2 and CW8481 and AWEKAS jayeellen are all gone and thank all of you,  God Bless.

            Jaye Ellen

            Done, and thank you!