Re: Averages

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Michael,

      I think the best place to put that would be in a seperate utility
      that processes the history.dat files as mentioned before.

      Ideally this program would also create daily reports if requested,
      perhaps in some NOAA format.

      I do not have time to work on such a utility right now. I might be
      able to get to something in a month or so.

      If anyone out there is a software developer who would write such a
      program, let me know, I can help with the details of the history.dat
      format.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Cookeville Weather Guy"