Re: WEATHER DATA TO NOAA-NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER

  • Steve - K4SGM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      Thanks for the info about data going to NOAA/NWS. We operate this community weather station, and also broadcast data via our APRS HAM RADIO.
      We really did not want to add another program that duplicates what WUHU does.
      We are also STORM SPOTTERS for NWS, SO YOU CAN SEE HOW IMPORTANT YOUR SOFTWARE IS TO US.

      --
      Steve Massey - K4SGM / CW7163
      5375 78th Street - North