Re: Anyone with JpGraph (php lib) experience?

  • larrymyers312000
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 9, 2007
      I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread for showing me jpgraph.
      As a new WUHU user and wanting to go to a full mysql setup I also
      wanted a charting tool and jpgraph is just plain SWEET! I have had to
      start to learn PHP but it is relatively close to asp so it isnt real bad.

      I did have one question that maybe someone can help with, if I wanted
      to put check boxes on the webpage so that the graphs options could be
      changed dynamically, how could this be done? only through a frame or
      is there some way of doing within the graphs webpage?

      Thanks again everyone,
      Larry