Metar Observations

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
      WUHU,

      When I go into Observation for Metar Observations and select a cloud
      condition and save changes it doesn't save. I would like to start
      using this function but it doesn't seem to work for me.

      BTW, I still haven't used the origin tweak function on the humidity
      and still experimenting with the humidity offset and auto sloping
      tweaks 1 and 2. I am starting to get a better handle on it and my
      results are getting better. Can you explain to me the logic the auto
      sloping on humidity tweak is using based on the +/- percentage entered?

      Thanks,
      Carl
    • petros0022
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hello Carl
        You press the clouds -->after press create report --
        >and after press save .

        Regards
        Dimitris - Greece
        http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
          Carl,

          The value entered is in degrees F or for humidity, percent.

          At the begining of the time entered, the tweak compensation will be
          minimal, at the mid-point in time, tweak will be the value entered, and
          the end of the time period, the tweak is minimal again.