Oregon Scientific WMR-968

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      I just created a folder for documents and items pertaining to the OS
      WMR-968 wireless weather station. There a PDF file in there from
      Radio Shack, which basically is the operating manual with diagrams and
      pictures. I have three other items as soon as I can locate them
      regarding spare parts for the WMR-968, which are applicable to other
      OS units. The parts of from an inventory in Dallas, Texas via Radio
      Shack. I just recently order the cup assembly for my anemometer and
      the part was inexpensive ($6.25 plus shipping) and arrived in less
      than 7 days.