Re: Logs

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
      I'm very happy that you will incorporate this feature on new release.
      I'm not be able to build an application in C or C++
      Some years ago i have studied Visual Basic and i have build some
      application that use the Ms Access Database.
      But now i have not any Visual Basic on my PCs.

      I think that if you archive all variables on a DataBase , it's more
      simple to read data for html template and graphs and also your
      Software become more flexible and beautiful.
      But i don't know how to build it on C and if it's possible.

      I am very satisfied from WUHU Software.
      I only hope that my suggestions are all right and that is not to
      hard for you adding them

      Thanks for all

      Bye !

      Tony

      > Tony,
      >
      > Although it might be possible to incorporate this feature in to
      WUHU, I
      > might suggest that we could have a seperate application that
      processes
      > the Heavyweather Pro compatible history files output by WUHU.
      Every
      > reading taken is stored in those files and would be available for
      later
      > batch processing.
      >
      > Personally I would like to see someone write an application that
      takes
      > in one (or more) history files and generates NOAA style reports.
      You