Re: Using WUHU with Oregon Scientific WMR 100

    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 6, 2007
      Shawn,

      Yes, and there is a drawback in that the updates on the database
      (dbase.csv) happen only once per minute.

      I am going to try to reverse engineer the WMR100 Usb protocol with a
      fellow program. Attempts to contact OS or their parent company to
      aquire the information have resulted in no response.

      They have released this information to WD, VWS, and Afterten. I am not
      sure what you have to do to get their attention. I know you have to
      sign a non-disclosure agreement which is pretty silly.

      Oh well.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Parker <kamakzie@...>