Can't see all of Display page?.....

  • denver_lee2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hello all. I posted this in my reply to my other Topic, but thought
      I had better post it as a Topic to get more reads and opinions.

      How do you get the page to show completely? I can't see all of the
      display's.?. I have tried moving, or dragging and that doesn't work. I
      can't see some of the buttons on the right side of the action page or
      some of the links at the bottom of the main page.?.
      Also, on a more Station-wise prob.; I am losing several hours of
      data as my station(ws-2310)is losing outside connection during the
      overnight/early morning hours. There is a logging Co. that has
      increased activity(Trucking) of late and I'm thinking their Radios or
      other equip. may be the prob. If that's the case, what remedies is
      there for that? Thanks, Denver