Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: OT: Ham Exams

  • DKee
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      HamTestOnline.com   ...

      Absolutely wonderful place to study & practice. General is a bugger - but we'll get it done, eh Bunny?  :-)

      ~ Deborah

      On 8/1/07, chief.0360 <bunnee@...> wrote:

      Great Job Deb!
      I have been studying for the 3rd level (General) for months now.

      Bunny
      KE5CCY
      -

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Deborah,
        AWESOME !!!!
        Congratulations.

        Steve
      • stevech@san.rr.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          Congrats!
          Steve
          WB6CSZ

          > Once you are a ham, you can teach the rest of us the ropes. :)
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, DKee <debkee@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just have to share this ... I took and passed the first two
          > levels of
          > the
          > > FCC's ham exams last night and passed both! Went ahead and tried
          > the
          > 3rd but
          > > only got 50% (not too bad, really, since I hadn't studied any for
          > that one).
          > > So in a week or so, I'll have a call sign and be able to use the
          > air
          > waves!
          > >
          > > Now, to work on getting a system (will use echolink till then)
          > ... and
          > > studying for the 3rd level. :-)
          > >

          > > ~ Deborah

        • Wayne Thomas
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
            Sounds Great!!
            I haven't used Echolink in quite a few years. Pass along your call and
            we'll give
            it a shot.. Been too tied up on the commercial side around here for much
            else for awhile.

            Good Luck!

            73's

            Wayne