Re: Can't Install WUHU

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2005
      I created a 32-Bit install for you to try.

      Run Install.exe in the zip file (this will be 32-bit).

      For whatever reason, I cannot upload it to Yahoo this morning.

      Go to the alternative download site to download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Download file WUHU127_32.zip 32 Bit install.

      Let me know if this solves the problem.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Not A Faker!"
      <mfrerkes@m...> wrote:
      > I've downloaded the .zip file for WUHU, unzipped the contents, and
      > when I attempt to open the install file, it does nothing. I'm
      running
      > XP and have HeavyWeather 2.0 running on my system, so what am I doing
      > wrong?
    • Not A Faker!
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2005
        Thanks very much for your quick reply! I think the problem is now
        fixed!!!