Re: Can not open program

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
      Miguel,

      Unfortunetly I am using installshield 5.1 Pro to create the setup
      application. According to the installshield website, versions prior
      to 5.5 create a 16 bit program only.

      I did find instructions for making a 32-bit by hacking it a bit.

      I have uploaded a 32-bit setup version in the files area.

      Inside the zip, there is an Install.exe versus the normal Setup.exe.

      Please test and let me know if it works.

      Thanks.
    • ai4em
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
        I fixed the problem,,,
        the command.com on the system32 in windows was corrputed.. now its
        working great..

        so, i install and everything working good..

        miguel