WS-3610 and Monthly Rain

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 3:03 PM
      All - I have a WS-3610 connected direct to WUHU feeding VWS. I finally
      noticed that the monthly rain always equals the total rain. When I
      looked at the WUHU panel I saw no monthly rain counter. Is there a way
      I can trick it into working properly without going direct from VWS to
      the WS-3610? I am reluctant as this setup has been solid for 6 months.

      Thanks Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 3:17 PM
        Paul,

        If VWS is reading the history.dat or currlst.dat, then the error must
        be in VWS as neither history.dat or currdat.lst contain monthly rain
        totals.

        Last week I did add monthly rainfall tracking, but since there is no
        way to put it in the history.dat, it is of little use. It could be
        added to currdat.lst, but VWS would have to be modified to support it.

        I would post the question on the VWS forum to see if other WS-36XX
        users are seeing the same problem.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <n0nbh@...> wrote:

        > All - I have a WS-3610 connected direct to WUHU feeding VWS. I
        finally
        > noticed that the monthly rain always equals the total rain. When I
        > looked at the WUHU panel I saw no monthly rain counter. Is there a
        way
        > I can trick it into working properly without going direct from VWS to
        > the WS-3610? I am reluctant as this setup has been solid for 6
        months.

        > Thanks Paul

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 3:21 PM
          Thanks whuh_software - will do! I'll let you know what I find out.