Hey all

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
      Just to let everyone know I haven't left, just been really busy with
      work and things at home. I have been reading the posts everyone has
      left and trying to keep track of all the new things that WUHU has come
      up with and I still know for a fact, this is the BEST place!

      Keep up the good work WUHU! This place is GREAT!! :-)

      David
    • Wayne Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ke5egi@...> wrote:

        > Just to let everyone know I haven't left, just been really busy with
        > work and things at home. I have been reading the posts everyone has
        > left and trying to keep track of all the new things that WUHU has come
        > up with and I still know for a fact, this is the BEST place!
        >
        > Keep up the good work WUHU! This place is GREAT!! :-)
        >
        > David

        Boy! Do I know how that goes!!
        Just when you think your gaining ground on things something else
        breaks and gets your attention..
        You're absolutely correct on this being a GREAT place..Nowhere else I
        know of you can get help and info as easily as here!!!

        Wayne