Another fantastic WU enhancement

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
      Take a look at the new and improved history page for your station.
      Especially if you are a station that is uploading WeatherCam pics.

      I won't say any more, justy take a look.

      Steve
    • Keith Walters
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
        When I click on my weather page someone Californian page comes up????

        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCASANFR70

        On 7/5/07, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
        Take a look at the new and improved history page for your station.
        Especially if you are a station that is uploading WeatherCam pics.

        I won't say any more, justy take a look.

        Steve

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:wuhu_software_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto: wuhu_software_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
          Are you lat/long, zip codes corrent under your station info?

          Click Join WU link in WUHU to check.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Walters"
          <keith.walt@...> wrote:

          > When I click on my weather page someone Californian page comes
          up????

          > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
          ID=KCASANFR70

          > On 7/5/07, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Take a look at the new and improved history page for your station.
          > > Especially if you are a station that is uploading WeatherCam pics.
          > >
          > > I won't say any more, justy take a look.
          > >
          > > Steve

          > > Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a
          > > minimum)?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/join

          > > WUHU Download page:
          > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michael Detwiler
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
            WOW Steve...the NEW look is INCREDIBLE! :)

            ~Michael

            Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
            http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

            On 7/5/07, steve_03222 <steve_03222@ yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

            Building a website is a piece of cake.
          • Michael Detwiler
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
              I've added the NEW P.W.S. sticker onto my signature.  Nice Upgrade Weather Underground!

              Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:

              http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

              Weather Underground PWS KTNCOOKE10

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
                Sorry about this. This problem has been, I believe, repaired. We've
                needed to forward weatherunderground.com users to wunderground.com,
                and there was a glitch in that code.

                Let me know if you're still seeing this problem.

                -Aaron

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
                  Speaking of Stickers, I especially like the one with the latest
                  uploaded WeatherCam pic in it.
                  here is an example from my old website that I use for testing.

                  http://geocities.com/steve_03222/

                  Steve

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
                  <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

                  > I've added the NEW P.W.S. sticker onto my signature. Nice Upgrade
                  Weather Underground!

                  > Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
                  > http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

                  who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.