sensors disapear

  • shermanjudy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      for some reason about once every 24 hours my outside sensor readings
      disapear off the moniter and are replaced by dashes. indoor readings
      continue. all sensors are on the original phone line sent with my la
      crosse ws3610 i am using there power source no batteries. i have not
      cut or lengthened any lines. everything seems to function. it has been
      an ongoing problem. when i first set up wuhu i used the vws on trial
      after a few days of dropouts it worked until my trial expired. after
      aa few days i purchased the vws software. since reinstalling it i have
      had a problem. this started in april when i first purchased my ws. any
      suggestions will be appreciated.
      sherman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        sherman,

        Are you running in wired mode (wire between console and remote
        thermo)?

        You might want to check the batteries in the remote thermo.

        Some users have reported a similiar situation even though the
        batteries were only a couple months old.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shermanjudy"