Re: Install Problems

  • garglefrak
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 4 7:27 AM
      Yeah - I do have a printer installed. Does it need to be a specific kind of printer? I have it
      printing through my printer on my Mac via printer sharing...

      Brent

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 13 10:53 AM
        ms,

        New notes are appended to the end.

        See:

        39) Added a check for an installed default printer when WUHU is
        launched. The program will not proceed until a printer is detected.
        If no printer can be found after 2 minutes, an error message is
        displayed an the program terminates. This was done to correct
        problems with the TChart ActiveX control bug (old v3.0 version) that
        requires a default printer. If a printer is not found, the ActiveX
        object generates a runtime error.

        Just released one with a more sophisticated heat index calculation as
        well.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "scruzphreak" <ms@...>