4th of July

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      I hope all have a Safe and Enjoyable 4th of July.

      Steve
    • Michael Detwiler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        You too Steve.....

        ~Michael

        Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
        http://cookevilleweatherguy.blogspot.com

        I hope all have a Safe and Enjoyable 4th of July.

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
      • Wayne Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          <steve_03222@...> wrote:

          > I hope all have a Safe and Enjoyable 4th of July.
          >
          > Steve

          Steve, Michael and the rest of the group..Heres hoping your 4th
          Holiday is a good one... Looking forward to a little time off work myself!

          Wayne