Can't Install WUHU

  • Not A Faker!
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2005
      I've downloaded the .zip file for WUHU, unzipped the contents, and
      when I attempt to open the install file, it does nothing. I'm running
      XP and have HeavyWeather 2.0 running on my system, so what am I doing
      wrong?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2005
        That is a good question.

        Do you have the 16-bit subsystem disabled in XP?

        The setup application is 16 bit (install shield 5.1 Pro).

        If after a reboot, if you can not install, let me know, I will make a
        32-bit version.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Not A Faker!"
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2005
          I created a 32-Bit install for you to try.

          Run Install.exe in the zip file (this will be 32-bit).

          For whatever reason, I cannot upload it to Yahoo this morning.

          Go to the alternative download site to download:

          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          Download file WUHU127_32.zip 32 Bit install.

          Let me know if this solves the problem.

          <mfrerkes@m...> wrote:
          > I've downloaded the .zip file for WUHU, unzipped the contents, and
          > when I attempt to open the install file, it does nothing. I'm
          running
          > XP and have HeavyWeather 2.0 running on my system, so what am I doing
          > wrong?
        • Not A Faker!
          Message 4 of 4 , May 22, 2005
            Thanks very much for your quick reply! I think the problem is now
            fixed!!!